Hidden Earth are holding a survey salon and competition. The purpose is to promote cave surveying and provide the opportunity for clubs or individuals to display their surveys. In addition to drawn surveys, other surveying-related material can be displayed as part of the salon and competition and could, for example, include 3D models of caves.
The entry deadline is 11pm on Thursday 28 September 2017, so you’ll need to get your skates on!
There are some great prizes on offer in the following categories:
- Displayed small survey – one winner (A Disto X310 from Leica Geosystems)
- Displayed large survey – one winner (A Disto X310 from Leica Geosystems)
- Other displayed material (prize: £50 from BCRA)
- Arthur Butcher Award for Cave Surveying – one winner (prize: £100 from BCRA)
- Plus Distinctions and Merits
Entries should be registered using the online system on this page in advance of the conference (by the above deadline). Entries after this date are not guaranteed space on the display boards.
Take a look at the competition categories and guidelines and get your entries in!
Correspondent: Andrew Atkinson, Survey Salon Co-ordinator.